2019 “PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR SHUTOUTS” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) ET on April 11, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 15, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter by visiting PepsiZeroSugarShutouts.com (the “Website”) for the first twenty-four (24) hours following a recorded shutout during the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs and following the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an entry. During the Sweepstakes Period, if there is no recorded shutout during the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs (as determined by the NHL) visit the Website within the first twenty-four (24) hours following the official end of the last 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs game and follow the instructions to submit an entry.
Limit one (1) entry per eligible day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24)-hour time period beginning at the end of the shutout game (as determined by the NHL with respect to verification of the shutout and verification of the time of the ending of the game) or at the end of the last 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs game and ending twenty-four (24) hours later (each, an “Entry Period”). The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor (defined below) in writing if the entrant changes his or her email, phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL or NE) or residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, representatives, and agents of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing NHL entities, collectively, the “NHL Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees, contractors, directors and officers (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
4. PRIZES: There are five (5) Trip Prizes available to be won.
A. One (1) STANLEY CUP® FINAL TRIP PRIZE: consists of a flyaway trip for two (2) to one (1) of the 2020 Stanley Cup® Final games 1, 2, 3 or 4 (to occur between 05/01/2020 and 06/30/2020; game selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Prize includes roundtrip air transportation for two (2) from airport nearest winner’s residence, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for two (2) nights, two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend a 2020 Stanley Cup® Final game (as determined by Sponsor), a commemorative gift bag and $250 spending money awarded to the winner. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”): USD$3,650.00 (based on a Toronto, Ontario departure).
B. One (1) NHL WINTER CLASSIC® TRIP PRIZE: consists of a flyaway trip for two (2) to the 2020 NHL Winter Classic® game in Dallas, TX scheduled to take place on January 1 or January 2, 2020. Prize includes roundtrip air transportation for two (2) from airport nearest winner’s residence, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for two (2) nights, two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the 2020 NHL Winter Classic® game, a commemorative gift bag and $250 spending money awarded to the winner. ERV: USD$3,650.00 (based on a Toronto, Ontario departure).
C. One (1) NHL STADIUM SERIES™ TRIP PRIZE: consists of a flyaway trip for two (2) to the 2020 NHL STADIUM SERIES™ game at Falcon Stadium, at the Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO scheduled to take place on 2/15/2020. Prize includes roundtrip air transportation from airport nearest winner’s residence, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for two (2) nights, two (2) tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the 2020 NHL Stadium Series™ game, a commemorative gift bag and $250 spending money awarded to the winner. ERV: USD$3,650.00 (based on a Toronto, Ontario departure).
D. One (1) NHL® ALL-STAR GAME TRIP PRIZE: consists of a flyaway trip for two (2) to the 2020 NHL® All-Star Game at SAP Center, St. Louis, MO scheduled to take place on 1/26/2020. Prize includes roundtrip air transportation for two (2) from airport nearest winner’s residence, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for two (2) nights, two tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the NHL® All-Star Game, a commemorative gift bag and $250 spending money awarded to the winner. ERV: USD $3,650.00 (based on a Toronto, Ontario departure).
E. One (1) NHL HERITAGE CLASSIC™ GAME TRIP PRIZE: consists of a flyaway trip for two (2) to the 2019 NHL Heritage Classic™ Game Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada scheduled to take place on 10/26/2019. Prize includes roundtrip air transportation for two (2) from airport nearest winner’s residence, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) for two (2) nights, two tickets (for winner and one (1) guest) to attend the NHL Heritage Classic™ Game, a commemorative gift bag and $250 spending money awarded to the winner. ERV: USD$3,650.00 (based on a Toronto, Ontario departure).
The difference between ERV and actual Trip Prize value, if any, will not be awarded.
FIRST PRIZE: SHOP.NHL.com GIFT CODE PRIZES: Twenty-three (23) first prizes are available each consisting of a $100 Shop.NHL.com Gift Code. ERV: USD$100.00. Gift Code subject to terms and conditions.
Limit one (1) Trip Prize and one (1) First Prize per name/address/household.
Total ERV of all prizes is: USD$20,450.00.
Prize Restrictions: Actual Trip Prize values depend on the location of the winner’s residence and dates of travel. Winner must travel on the dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If winner is unable to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, then the Trip Prize will be forfeited and no other compensation will be provided. Winner and travel guest must travel from major airport closest to the winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If winner lives within 150 miles of Trip Prize destination, ground transportation may be provided instead of air transportation, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Winner will need a valid credit card to provide to hotel upon check-in for incidental coverage. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, parking, baggage fees, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel guests must be 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) for United States residents, or age of majority for Canadian residents, or older as of the date of departure (or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian who must be the Trip Prize winner) and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel guest will be required to sign a Publicity/Liability release before going on the trip. Any insurance, passport, or other picture identification requirements associated with travel in connection with the Trip Prize are the winner and travel guest’s responsibility. It is recommended that the winner and guest obtain sufficient personal travel insurance (including emergency medical) prior to departure. Sponsor is not liable if travel is impeded or refused by reason of decisions of Canadian or U.S. government authorities, or other airline or airport authorities. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsor or the NHL Entities with respect to any prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturer’s or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of any prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. If the date or location for any scheduled activity is changed, the trip that is stated in these rules is subject to change. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to, airline flights and NHL games/events) or any acts or omissions whatsoever by prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. In the event winner and/or his/her guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure), Sponsor will have no liability for any costs associated with changing or rebooking transportation. Selection of travel dates/hotel/airline/seating is selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period(s) throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on June 17, 2019 and will be conducted by Promotion Security Group, LLC, an independent judging organization located at 416 Cherokee Drive., Orlando, FL, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone at the email/phone number provided upon entry, within five (5) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within one hundred and twenty (120) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet or phone service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. Additionally, Canadian residents will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, without mechanical aid. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or email message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within one hundred and twenty (120) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; (iv) a Canadian resident potential winner fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (v) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land-line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer, phone or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. PROVINCE OF QUEBEC RESIDENTS: For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. In the event of any discrepancies between the English language Official Rules and the non-English language Official Rules, the English Rules shall prevail.
11. INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by July 15, 2019 to: 2019 PEPSI® ZERO SUGAR SHUTOUTS Sweepstakes Winners List, C/O PSG, P.O. Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
14. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.
PEPSI and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo, and the word mark NHL Winter Classic are registered trademarks and the NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL® All-Star logo, NHL Heritage Classic™ name and logo, and NHL Stadium Series name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.